Ad & Cookie Notice
A cookie is a small piece of data (text file) that a website – when visited by a user – asks your browser to store on your device to remember information about you, such as your language preference or login information. Those cookies are set by us and called first-party cookies. We also use third-party cookies – from a domain different from the website environment you are visiting – for our advertising and marketing efforts.
This information helps us understand our customers' needs so that we may improve your browsing/shopping experience on each of our websites (the "Websites"). Including other uses not listed below, generally, we may use "cookies" to:
- Assist you in navigation and estimate the number of users of the Websites;
- Assist in registering your product, log in, and your ability to provide feedback;
- Assist with our promotional and marketing efforts (including behavioral advertising, both on our websites and third-party websites and social platforms). For more information, see the "Online Behavioral Advertising" section below.
- Track aggregate traffic patterns: These cookies enhance the Website's functionality and personalization. They may be set by us or by third-party providers whose services we have added to our pages.
- Assist in the personalization and general improvement of your experience on the Websites.
Cookies fall into two general categories: first-party cookies (which we set) and third-party cookies (placed by third parties). We classify cookies into the following categories:
- Strictly Necessary Cookies: These cookies are necessary for the Website to function and cannot switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to your actions, which amount to a service request, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in, or filling in forms.
- Performance Cookies: These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources to measure and improve our site's performance. They help us know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All the information these cookies collect is aggregated and, therefore, anonymous.
- Functional Cookies: These cookies enhance the Website's functionality and personalization. They may be set by us or by third-party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies, some or all of these services may malfunction.
- Targeting Cookies: These cookies may be set through our site by our advertising partners. Those companies may use them to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites. For information on how to opt out of certain online advertising practices, please read the "Online Behavioral Advertising" section below.
Suppose you disable or delete cookies in your Internet browser settings. In that case, you might not be able to access essential functions or features, you are necessary to re-enter your login details, and your use of the Website may limited.
Please note that if you clear all cookies on your browser or use a different browser or computer, you must complete the opt-out procedure again.
What types of cookies do we use?
Our Website uses different types of cookies, which remain for different periods:
- Session cookies only last for the duration of a browsing session and facilitate your experience on our Website
- Persistent cookies last more than one visit, and memorize your preferred settings regarding our Website.
Strictly necessary cookies
These cookies are necessary for the Website to function and cannot switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions you make that amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in, or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
Performance & analytics cookies
These cookies allow us to count visits and determine traffic sources to measure and improve our site's performance. They help us determine the most and least popular pages and see how visitors move around the site. All information that these cookies collect is aggregated and, therefore, anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies, we will not know when you visited our site and will be unable to monitor its performance effectively.
Online Behavioral Advertising
We may have relationships with carefully selected and monitored partners, including ad networks, social media networks, ad platforms, and other ad-serving providers ("Advertising Providers") who may serve ads on behalf of us and others on non-affiliated sites. We may set cookies during your visit to use for remarketing purposes. They may also collect information about your online activities over time and across different websites and other online services. With sufficient data from other sources, such third parties may be able to identify you, unknown to us personally. Some of those ads may be personalized, meaning they are intended to be relevant to you based on information Advertising Providers collect about your visits to the Websites and elsewhere over time. This site currently utilizes cookies to log when users view pages or take specific actions on the Website. It allows us to provide targeted advertising, control the number of times a user sees a given ad, and facilitate campaign performance reporting.
Google offers an opt-out mechanism for the web, available here.
Do we share data collected through cookies?
We may collect information on our Website through cookies and share it within Vividmoo and with third parties such as social networks or advertising platforms, advertising agencies/providers, and IT providers (e.g., hosting providers), with your consent where required.
Vividmoo is responsible for providing information concerning processing as described above in this Cookie Notice. We are also responsible for collecting your consent and managing the process attached to the retention and transfer of your personal information collected, as well as their security.
When sharing your data with third parties outside the EU/EEA, we ensure that the transfer of your data is subject to appropriate safeguards, including but not limited to executing standard contractual clauses with our vendors and service providers.
How to customize your cookie settings
Because we respect your right to privacy, you can choose not to allow some types of cookies. Click on the different category headings to learn more and change our default settings. However, blocking some types of cookies may affect your experience of the site and our services.
Suppose you use multiple browsers (e.g., Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Firefox, etc.). In that case, you must repeat this procedure for each one, and if you connect to the web from multiple devices (e.g., from work and at home), you will need to set your preferences on each browser on each device.
Please note that if you disable cookies from the browser, it will only tailor some of our Website functionalities that might be recovered, for example, normal browsing of the site and purchasing activity, and will not tailor any personalized training such as the advertising you receive when you visit this Website.
To disable cookies directly from your browser instead of our preference center, you can do this by following the instructions for your browser. The following are links to the education of the most used browsers to delete cookies:
Chrome - click here
Edge - click here
Safari - click here
Opera - click here
How to contact us
If you have any questions regarding our privacy practices or how we handle your data, don't hesitate to contact our privacy team by emailing email@example.com.